Showing all 7 results
- Natural emollient derived from renewable sources
- Gives O/W feel to W/O emulsions for a lighter feeling
- Reduces tackiness of formulations
Gosulin IL is a vegetable based emollient made out of renewable natural sources such as Sugar and Coconut and displays functions similar to those of silicones where it can offer excellent...
- Natural O/W emulsifier, very robust and versatile
- Stabilizes and helps correct many formulations issues
- Hot and cold processing compatible
Inutec® SL1 is made from inulin that is extracted from chicory root and lauric acid that is derived from coconut oil. When working as emulsifier, the hydrated inulin creates a...
JD Jojoba Oil
- Natural ingredient with multiple benefits in personal care
- Most sustainable source of jojoba oil
- Stability in quality, supply and price
JD Jojoba Oil is a natural moisturizer that does not leave a greasy residue. It mimics natural human sebum unlike any other moisturizer and acts as a great vehicle for the skin’s absorp...
• Mild & Natural W/O emulsifier for cold or warm formulation
• Offers hydration to the skin barrier
• Helps to incorporate water soluble actives into anhydrous products (e.g. lipstick)
Neocare P3R is natural W/O emulsifier that is fully biodegradable and holds a COSMOS certification. It is easy to work with since it can be incorporated into cold or warm formulation (-18...
- Acts as a natural thickener that works in harsh conditions (salt, pH)
- Natural thickening system, suitable for SLS-free systems
- Provides hair and skin conditioning
preBIULIN C90 is a prebiotic emulsion stabilizer and thickener based on purified native inulin derived from chicory root. It is a natural replacement for acrylate-based thickeners with ad...
- Primary thickener for oil containing formulations
- Enhanced spread and superior skin feel
SurfaCare® S, supplied by SurfaTech, is a rheology modifier that can be added to natural oils to produce translucent gels naturally. It is an oil gelling agent derived from na...
Valida S+ CS-3 and Valida S+ CS-8
- Comprised of a natural cellulose, the most abundant organic material on earth
- Stabilizes particles in suspension and oil-in-water emulsions without an emulsifier
- Highly thixotropic with excellent shear thinning properties for suspension in sprays
Valida is a natural cellulose which performs as an opacifier and stabilizer for a wide range of cosmetic applications. Valida comes in the form of a gel (Valida S+ CS-3) or paste (Valida ...
Showing all 7 results